Here are a few interview questions to keep in mind when submitting an author interview.
- What inspired you to write a book?
- Was there a book or author that you admired that played a role when developing your book?
- It is often said that to write something, you must believe in what you are writing. Do you agree with that?
- Do you have a set schedule for writing, or are you one of those who writes only when they feel inspired?
- Tell us about your writing style, how is it different from other writers?
- What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? What would you say is the most natural aspect of writing?
- Have you ever experienced “Writer’s Block”? How long do they usually last? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
- Any advice you would like to give to aspiring writers?
- Are you working on something new at the moment?
- Is there anything else you would like to share with our readers?
Need more ideas? Please send an email to booksmugglersden.com and if you’d like to be interviewed via Skype, let us know.