Here are a few interview questions to keep in mind when submitting an author interview.
- What inspired you to write a book?
- Was there a book or author that you admired that played a role when developing your book?
- It is often said that to write something, you must believe in what you are writing. Do you agree with that?
- Do you have a set schedule for writing, or are you one of those who writes only when they feel inspired?
- Tell us about your writing style, how is it different from other writers?
- What, according to you, is the hardest thing about writing? What would you say is the most natural aspect of writing?
- Have you ever experienced “Writer’s Block”? How long do they usually last? Any tips you would like to share to overcome it?
- Any advice you would like to give to aspiring writers?
- Are you working on something new at the moment?
- Is there anything else you would like to share with our readers?
Need more ideas? Please send an email to email@example.com.