The Book Smuggler’s Den adores reading, and as such, we are always extremely happy and grateful to receive review copies which we have either requested or personally accepted.
The Book Smuggler’s Den welcomes all contact from authors/publishers with regards to honest reviews to their books or involvement in upcoming projects. We will only give our honest, true opinion of the book that we are reviewing and note that we are under no obligation to give a false positive review. The Book Smuggler’s Den will try its very best to complete a review within two months or the date of publication, but due to work commitments, we cannot guarantee reviews will be completed within a certain time frame. Likewise, we withhold the right to not review a book in certain circumstances, such as if we really do not enjoy the book.
The Book Smuggler’s Den would be honored to read and review your title! All we ask is that you be sure it goes along with the book review editor’s guidelines below.
- We will accept hardcovers or paperbacks from authors and/or publishers.
- We will accept digital copies from authors and/or publishers.
- We will only give honest reviews about the books I have enjoyed reading and if we didn’t like a title as much as others, we will let people know that as well.
- All reviews are of the Book Smuggler’s Den, unless we participate in a group read then we may have some of their thoughts as well.
- If you send us a book and would like a review on a certain day or by a certain time, please let us know so we can do so.
- Please know that all of the books we review, we purchase ourselves. If we have been sent a book or have won a book, we will always state accordingly.
If you would like your book to be reviewed by The Book Smuggler’s Den you may contact the book review editor at email@example.com.
Please Use “Review Request + Title of your book” in the subject line if you would like to request a review, and include any additional information such as Release date; Publisher; Page count; Formats, Cover art…etc. Or better yet, feel free to use the contact form.