How does that old saying go? Don’t judge a book by its cover? Well, that certainly works with people, but sometimes an eye-catching book cover can reveal a whole new world.
Whatever you do, do judge these books by their covers!
1. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
2. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
3. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
4. Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
5. Bossypants by Tina Fey
6. Animal Farm by George Orwell
7. Beauty in the Breaking by Amanda Mageras
8. Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
9. The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
10. The Life Of Pi by Yann Martel
11. The Power Of Habit by Charles Duhigg
12. The Flying Circus by Susan Crandall
13. Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
14. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
15. The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck by Mark Manson
Are you a new author looking to promote your book online? Go beyond having a fancy cover and boost your visibility with my digital marketing services. Interested? Head on over to the contact page and drop me a line.